- Sherwood Forest has a 48 hour cancellation policy to receive a full refund
- Less than 48 hours notice, charged 1 nights fees
Upon reducing stay:
- 48 hours notice, full refund on your change
- Less than 48 hours notice, full refund but charge $10.00 change fee.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited in public areas (parking lots, common areas). This activity is allowed in designated campsites only
Operation of Vehicles
- While operating a vehicle in the park, observe all traffic, parking and speed signs, avoid grass areas and drive in a safe and courteous manner. Unlicensed vehicles (minibikes, etc) are not allowed on any roads in the park. The speed limit for all vehicles shall not exceed 25 kilometers per hour.
- No motorcycles allowed in the park, they must be left in our parking lot.
- Please be considerate of others using the park. When entertaining guests, excessive noise, abusive language, rowdiness or drunkenness will not be tolerated and may result in eviction and/or legal action. No person shall make noise in any way such as to create or continue a disturbance to any other person using or occupying the park.
- QUIET TIME: 12:00 am - 7:00 am
Generators - are not allowed
- Garbage is to be disposed of at the large garbage bin near the front gate.
- Excessive mess in campsite may result in fines
Damage to Park Property:
- Cutting down trees or damaging and vandalizing facilities will not be tolerated. Main guest booking the site and or any persons responsible, in addition to any criminal charges and fines will face restitution for the damages and eviction from the park. It is everyone's shared responsibility to act properly in a family setting and if any of your guests act out or cause harm to property or anyone, you as well will be evicted.
- Pets are to be on a lease and taken care of at all times, excessive noise from animals will not be tolerated
- Sites that have a fire ring are allowed fires, if your site does not have a fire ring you are not allowed to have an open fire. You are not allowed to take a fire ring from any other site. Any no authorized fires may result in charges to restore the space to original condition from fire damage.
- The surrounding golf course is out of bounds for anyone not golfing and interference will not be tolerated.
- Each camping site will be granted access cards, one is the normal, two on exception. Cards must be returned at the end of stay, $25.00 fee will be charged on credit card for each card not returned
SHERWOOD FOREST IS NOT LIABLE FOR LOST OR DAMAGED GOODS OR TRAILERS. OUR POOL IS SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK AND BY CONFIRMING YOU HAVE READ THIS YOU AGREE TO SHERWOOD FOREST'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
CHECK IN ANYTIME AFTER 12:00 PM - SUBJECT TO PRO SHOP HOURS FOR LATENESS
CHECK OUT ANYTIME PRIOR TO 11:00 AM
Please enjoy your stay!
Sherwood Forest Golf & Country Club
In using this website you
are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
The following terminology
applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer
Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your”
refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s
terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We” and
"Us", refers to our Company, Sherwood Forest Golf & Country Club . "Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers
to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms
refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to
undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most
appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any
other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and
subject to, prevailing Canada Law. Any use of the above terminology or other
words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are
taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the
company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from
individual customers. Employees and Company will not have access to your payment
information. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best
possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for
unauthorised actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any
such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to
recover damages against those responsible.
Client records are regarded
as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other
than if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have
the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we
keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request.
Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to
the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with
appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an
agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or
rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address
for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in
connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
The information on this web site is provided on an "as is" basis. To
the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
- excludes all representations and warranties relating
to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any
affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies
or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
- excludes all liability for damages arising out of or
in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation,
direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such
profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have
advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused
to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon
or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
This Company does not
however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its
negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent
permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
We use IP addresses to
analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad
demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to
personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration,
detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers
automatically log standard access information including browser type, access
times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not
shared with third parties and is used only within this Company on a
need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this
data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your
Like most interactive web
user details for each visit. Cookies are used in some areas of our site to
enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people